Cafe Hogmoor has proved a wonderful addition to the Hogmoor Inclosure since its much anticipated opening last year.
The cafe is run by The Whitehill and Bordon Community Trust and any questions regarding opening hours and provision ofservices should be directed to them at
Hogmoor Inclosure is a fantastic local amenity however we have been extremely busy over the Easter break.
* If the car park is full please consider coming another day or time.
* Please park considerately in the marked bays. Please do not block residential streets. Keep the highways clear.
* If you can walk or cycle please do.
* Please take your rubbish home with you. Our bins are emptied regularly but are struggling to cope, if you have brought food and drink with you the empty packets and bottles are much lighter when you carry them home.
* Please be considerate and kind to others using the area.
Thankyou for your support.
What's Coming Up? Regular Events
Deadwater Valley Trust are delighted to be supporting the townwide festival of Spring Into Health during May.
Please see our events page for details
For special events please see our calendar of events page
Our wildlife camera has been capturing many of the woodland animals that you might not see during the daytime. Back in June these badger cubs were playing together close to the entrance of their sett. By the Autumn they may be spending less time playing and more time foraging getting ready to survive their first winter.
Please see events page for information on parking
when visiting the Inclosures by car
For More Information on Whitehill and Bordon's new Greenspace's click the left logo
and for Whitehill Town Council's website,
click the right logo
Click on the image below to Download the new leaflet for Bordon Inclosure