Cafe Hogmoor has proved a wonderful addition to the Hogmoor Inclosure since its much anticipated opening last year.
The cafe is run by The Whitehill and Bordon Community Trust and any questions regarding opening hours and provision ofservices should be directed to them at
Hogmoor Inclosure is a fantastic local amenity however our facilities are limited. During the June half term please bear in mind :
* Hogmoor Inclosure open space, play area, Café Hogmoor and The Beehive are open but please follow government guidelines when planning your visit.
* Parking is limited and during busy periods traffic management will be used. When the car park reaches capacity, the entrance will be closed, so it is essential that visitors are prepared to return home or travel onward to an alternative destination if the car park is full on arrival. There is no opportunity for vehicles to queue on site or on the access roads.
* Please keep highways and gateways clear and leave plenty of room for other road users to pass safely. Please do not park in residential side roads. If the car park is full or too busy please be prepared to turn around and come another day or walk /cycle to site.
* BBQ’s, stoves and fires are not permitted in any part of the Inclosure.
* We urge people to leave nothing behind that could harm the beauty of the forest, please take your litter home and dispose of it there, not forgetting to recycle what you can of course!
* Please be considerate and kind to others using the area.
Thankyou for your support.
What's Coming Up? Regular Events
Deadwater Valley Trust are delighted to be supporting the townwide festival of Spring Into Health during May.
Please see our events page for details
For special events please see our calendar of events page
Our wildlife camera has been capturing many of the woodland animals that you might not see during the daytime. Back in June these badger cubs were playing together close to the entrance of their sett. By the Autumn they may be spending less time playing and more time foraging getting ready to survive their first winter.
Please see events page for information on parking
when visiting the Inclosures by car
For More Information on Whitehill and Bordon's new Greenspace's click the left logo
and for Whitehill Town Council's website,
click the right logo
Click on the image below to Download the new leaflet for Bordon Inclosure